We Do Napa Differently
We’ve always done things differently at the end of the Silverado Trail. We believe in warm, playful hospitality, and details that make staying in our boutique hotel comfortable and fun, in its purest form. We care deeply about our community and have put measures in place to ensure safety for all, including flexible cancellation policy and rigorous health and safety protocols, so you know that your stay with us will be enjoyable and worry-free. Through thoughtful service and our clean, open-air resort setting, we’re thrilled to welcome back travelers seeking safe and soulful stays.
You’ve found the perfect place, with the perfect vibe, in the perfect town. What better way to take a road trip to get away from it all and enjoy social distancing, naturally…
- All of our guest rooms open to the outdoors for fresh, clean air.
- 5 spacious acres to reconnect with nature and to start your hike at the foot of the Silverado Trail.
- Cruiser bikes for leisurely rides through the vineyards.
- Two separate, geo-thermal pools for relaxation.
- Intimate, open gathering spaces for small groups.
- Dedicated AC-units for each guest room.
- Complimentary self-parking close to your room.
Sleep Well & Rest Assured
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the recommendations of local and state officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our mineral pools and Spa.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our limited gathering spaces.
Your Check-In Experience
- Curbside Check In: We will text you prior to arrival with details about check-in, including getting your room keys without getting out of your car. All guest room keys will be sanitized between use.
- A Warm Welcome: We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, and continue to provide warm service throughout your stay.
- Everything You Need: We’ve supplied protective masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers to our front desk associates, and can provide the same to you, by request.
Your Guest Room Experience
- Sleep well and rest assured. We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of frequently touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- Sealed and delivered. We'll place a room seal on doors to indicate that rooms have not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
- Once it’s clean, it’s yours. We’ll provide housekeeping in guest rooms only when requested.
- Minimal stuff, maximum you-time. We’ve removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. paper, pens). These items are available by request.
Your Pool Experience
- Fresh air, fresh seats. We’ll sanitize all pool furniture with increased frequency.
- More room to bask in the sun. We’ll space out pool and garden furniture to
meet Social Distancing standards.
- Everyone gets a turn. We’ll monitor pool area occupancy, and provide
a reservations list and capping pool time, if needed.
- Swim safely. Pool chlorine levels are automated via state of the art equipment.
Pool chemicals are monitored throughout the day.
- Our mineral pools are open. Our hot tub will remain closed for now.
Your Spa Experience
- MoonAcre Spa and Baths - Open with limited offering, by appointment, Friday to Sunday for our hotel guests only.
- We have prepared our space for re-opening, including streamlining our services, enacting Social Distancing standards, and creating more open-air outdoor spaces for pre- and post- treatment relaxation.
- We're doing everything we can to ensure your spa experience is safe and stress free.
- We'll provide clean robes and slippers, in addition to a mask for you in case you've forgotten your favorite one at home.
- Our spacious and airy spa garden invites meditative contemplation.
- Reservations are required. Call (707) 942-0992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll stay informed, so you can stay with us.
We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa experience. We can’t wait to see you again.
- text required here, but I'm hiding this list element with CSS. Thanks, Johnathan