We Do Napa Differently
We’ve always done things differently at the end of the Silverado Trail. We believe in warm, playful hospitality, and details that make staying in our boutique hotel comfortable and fun, in its purest form. We care deeply about our community and have put measures in place to ensure safety for all, including flexible cancellation policy and rigorous health and safety protocols, so you know that your stay with us will be enjoyable and worry-free. Through thoughtful service and our clean, open-air resort setting, we’re thrilled to welcome back travelers seeking safe and soulful stays.
You’ve found the perfect place, with the perfect vibe, in the perfect town. What better way to take a road trip to get away from it all and enjoy social distancing, naturally…
- All of our guest rooms open to the outdoors for fresh, clean air.
- 5 spacious acres to reconnect with nature at the foot of the Silverado Trail.
- Cruiser bikes for leisurely rides through the vineyards.
- Two separate, geo-thermal pools for relaxation – View our Pool Playbook for all of the important details.
- Dedicated AC-units for each guest room.
- Complimentary self-parking close to your room.
Sleep Well & Rest Assured
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the recommendations of local and state officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our mineral pools and Spa.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our limited gathering spaces.
Your Check-In Experience
- A warm welcome: Our front desk associates are here to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. If you need anything to make your stay more pleasant, please just ask us. We can provide facial masks, gloves and hand sanitizer upon request.
Your Guest Room Experience
- Sleep well and rest assured. We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of frequently touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- Once it’s clean, it’s yours. We’ll provide light housekeeping in guest rooms only when requested before 12pm.
Your Pool Experience
- Mineral pools and hot tub are open.
- Fresh air, fresh seats. We’ll sanitize all pool furniture with increased frequency.
- More room to bask in the sun. We’ll space out pool and garden furniture to
meet Social Distancing standards.
- Swim safely. Pool chlorine levels are automated via state of the art equipment.
Pool chemicals are monitored throughout the day.
Your Spa Experience
- MoonAcre Spa is open Monday and Thursday 9am – 5pm; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9am – 6pm.
We are closed Tuesday & Wednesday.
We’ll stay informed, so you can stay with us.
We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa experience. We can’t wait to see you again.