Everyone is Welcome Here
We celebrate individuality with a culture of inclusion, and this extends to all of our guests including those with disabilities. That’s why our hotel grounds are accessible and inviting—from our three accessible mineral pools to our onsite spa and common areas, to our ADA rooms outfitted for comfort and convenience without sacrificing style. Our Accessible room type is the Camper King.
The Following Property Features are ADA Accessible:
- Hotel Entrance
- Registration Desk
- Common Areas
- ADA Accessible Parking
- ADA Compliant Lift for Three Mineral Pools
- Spa Entrance
- Spa Registration
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- ADA Kits Available at Hotel Front Desk
The Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa is dog friendly and all service animals are welcomed.
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems, and
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through its reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa is committed to making its website and each of its websites usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. We have engaged an accessibility consultant to conduct an audit of our websites and are in the process of implementing recommendations that will assist us in ensuring that our Web presence, to the best of our ability, is in conformance with the WCAG 2.0. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as our current website designer implements the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site (or any Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa website) or need assistance in using the processes found within our websites, please email email@example.com.
Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all of our guests. We welcome your feedback and encourage our guests to provide comments in the following ways:
Website Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical accessibility issues, contact our support team. Call 707.942.0991
Please send any comments or questions to the address below:
Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa
Attn: Peter Alig
1880 Lincoln Ave.
Calistoga, CA 94515
Last updated: September 2019